How the cooperation with looks like in the field of outsourcing of employees?
DRAKO INVEST is an employer for seconded employees and is responsible for:
- HR and payroll services,
- social security contributions,
- medical examinations of employees,
- organization of the accommodation possibility,
DRAKO INVEST issues a VAT invoice for services for the Employer, the Customer (the number of hours worked by the employee multiplied by the hourly rate).
- Reporting of Client needs and requirements.
- Collecting by a representative of DRAKO INVEST of detailed information on the number of employees needed, the date of starting work, areas of competence, and the specificity of the workplace.
- Preparation of the cost offer and defining the optimal dates of arrival of seconded employees.
- Signing a contract for the provision of services.
- Recruitment process.
- On Client's request, after additional arrangements, DRAKO INVEST prepares social facilities for seconded employees (accommodation, transport to the workplace).
- Implementation of seconded employees in the structure of the Client's company.
- Constant contact with the Client's representative and constant care over seconded employees from the representative of DRAKO INVEST.